(Effective Date November 8, 2022)
“Personal Data” means information that relates uniquely to you that can be used to identify you.
“Glenmark” means Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.; Glenmark House, HDO – Corporate Building, Wing A, BD Sawant Marg, Chakala, Off Western Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400099, India; and all subsidiaries, including Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA – 750 Corporate Drive, Mahwah, NJ 07430.
Information That May Be Collected
We may collect one or more types of Personal Data if you submit such data to Glenmark by contacting the company directly using information provided to you on this site:
- Email address
- Post address
- Telephone number
- Other contact information
- Date of Birth
- Age / Age range
In addition, Glenmark may automatically collect information about your navigation to and from the Glenmark Sites, the sections of the Sites you visit and the times you access the Sites. This information is not used to identify Personal Data.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We use the Personal Data we collect to:
- Analyze the use of the Sites
- Respond to your communications
- Meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Investigate any complaints
- Newsletter sign-ups
We reserve the right to use aggregated Personal Data to administer and improve the Sites. Glenmark may provide this information to third-party contractors and consultants.
There are different types of cookies that do different things. We may use various types of cookies to optimize the user experience. The cookies that we use are listed in the table below.
|Prevents the cookie message from displaying after it has been accepted by the user
Grounds for Lawful Processing of Personal Data
When we process your Personal data, we do so primarily in connection with compliance, communication, marketing and other activities which we provide or which are procured using our services and to improve and enhance the range of those services and offerings. We may process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When we process cookies, with your explicit consent; or
- When we process your personal data for activities such as recruitment, communication, marketing, registration and subscriptions purposes, where processing is necessary for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interests.
Your Rights Regarding Stored Personal Data
- Right to be informed
- Right to access
- Right to request information of sale or disclosure for a business purpose
- Right to rectification
- Right to be forgotten / erasure
- Right to opt-out of sale of data
- Right to opt-in for children
- Right to data portability
In case you wish to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may review, correct, update or change your personal data at any time by clicking the Contact Us button at www.glenmarkpharma-us.com.
Use of Personal Data:
We generally use the information to establish and enhance our relationship with you for the following purposes:
- Communication – We may use your information to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of any adverse event information collection, inquiry or support, for sending newsletters, updates and promotional materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback, to notify you about changes to our products, and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
- Job Applications / Career offerings – All applications Glenmark receives will be held in confidence and used only for the purpose of considering the candidate for employment or for such other purpose as requested by the candidate. Glenmark will not sell, trade or rent the personal information contained in any employment application. Glenmark will not distribute such information to any third party without the applicant’s consent.
Glenmark may review a job applicant’s social media sites and other online presence as part of the application-review process.
- Compliance – We may use your information to perform reporting of any adverse event with regards to a product marketed or sold by us. This reporting will be in compliance to local regulations.
- Optimization – We may use your information to operate, improve and maintain our site, to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Information sharing – We may use and share your information with third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship.
Glenmark takes steps to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. Personal Data is transferred securely using SSL encryption and stored on secure servers. In addition, Glenmark protects Personal Data through information security measures including access controls, physical security and information-collection practices and storage and processing practices. However, Glenmark cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat Glenmark’s measures or use your Personal Data for unauthorized or unlawful purposes.
Glenmark operates internationally and may transfer some of your information to countries outside your own country. Some of these countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to your country of residence. By using the Sites, you consent to such transfers taking place. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with our data protection policy, which is in line with applicable data protection legislation. We may also transfer your data to third party service providers in line with the requisition of the service that is deemed to be provided.
Sale of Data
We do not sell your personal data to other businesses or third parties under any purposes of processing. In case such a requirement arises in the future, you shall be notified regarding the purpose of such sale and the recipient of the data.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our website. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect any Personal data from children under 16 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that a person submitting Personal data is under 16, we will delete all the information as soon as possible unless it is with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Third-Party Websites and Social Media
You can choose to access certain third party websites or third-party social media platforms (such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor) through the Sites. The Sites may use plug-ins from social media (such as the Share on LinkedIn). When you choose to click on these functions, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by the platform’s own privacy policies, not Glenmark’s. The websites and social media sites may also share information with us and may post information about your visit to our Sites on their pages. Glenmark is not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites. We encourage you to read and consider the privacy notice of every website you visit to ensure this is acceptable to you and meets with your expectations.
If you have any questions about this policy or requests relating to your Personal Data, please contact Glenmark by clicking the Contact Us button at www.glenmarkpharma-us.com or reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.